Monday, November 06, 2006

Karl Van Roy For State Rep.

Yup, time for a new McCain-Feingold violation post. I do so love these things.

State rep Karl Van Roy came to the door the other day, talked to my mom, left. So, after coming up with some questions, she emailed him about his positions on abortion, the draft, and concealed carry.

He called back (had to hunt up our phone number himself) to answer her questions, and said "no, don't know, and yes" respectively. He said he doesn't currently own a gun, but if CCW goes through, he's going to buy, learn, and carry. My mom said, "you should talk to my son."

The short of it is there's a state rep out there who'll be giving me a call for tutoring and gun-advice if CCW goes through. I'll probably give him a call in a few months and offer to take him shooting sometime, whether it goes through or not.

I ENDORSE KARL VAN ROY FOR STATE REPRESENTATIVE. GARY FROSETH, YOU'RE AN ANTI-RIGHTS SOCIALIST.

There. I think that's a big enough violation.

No comments: