Long story short, a certifiable loonytoon got fed up with my customer service today and told me that I need to watch my back really, really closely. Ordinarily, I'd laugh off the threats of some punk. This guy's as old as my father, and he hung around the store and b*tch*d at employees for 6 hours. The manager on duty at the time downplayed the incident and told me to make sure I didn't upset any future customers by letting my disdain for them creep into my body language. Letters of complaint will be requested from both the store and assistant manager, and a police report will be filed. If the guy whacks me, at least there's be a papertrail.
The lights in my house have been going on and off (and staying off permanently) without reason or warning.
The gent who was checking out our house at 2pm a week ago returned last night. Parked a car in front of the neighbor's, didn't get out, didn't do anything but just sit and look at my house and the house across the street. Then he drove down the street, turned around, and parked & watched again.
For the first time in my life, I'm going to bed with Paul Nelson within reach - with a round in the chamber. I feel like I've been awake for days. Doesn't help it's boiling hot here too.
Good night.
Saturday, June 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment