Sunday, October 12, 2008

Shooty Goodness

My dad and I ook my new assault rifle, my Sig 220, and my dad's 1911 out to the range last week.

1911 had one catastrophic FTF that we think was caused by the horribly gritty Wolf ammo. Other than that, it shot admirably through about 200 rounds. My Sig 220 did well too, and my fast-reload drills have really been paying off. *bang* *click* *drop* *pull* *slap* *yank* Fun stuff, and I do it best with the Sig, which I don't get. Smaller magwell, smaller target to hit with the mag, but it seems harder with my USP or Beretta.

My assault rifle shot well. Really well. Probably a hundred rounds of horribly cheap Russian ammo, through the cheapest mags available, with nary a hiccup. Good accuracy too, though a little low and right. Low's better than high though, in a defensive situaiton.

No comments: